As the T.R. Ministry of Culture and Tourism (“DATA CONTROLLER”), Cookies are primarily used to improve the user experience during use on all of our online and offline platforms that are offered to the use of visitors in digital environments.
1. Legal Reason and Purpose for Using Cookies
Cookies are collected and processed within the framework of Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law (Law) and the provisions of the relevant legislation, taking care not to harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of users.
As DATA CONTROLLER, Cookies are used on our platforms mainly to achieve the following purposes:
• To perform basic functions aimed at increasing the functionality and performance of platforms,
• Analysing user preferences during the visit of the platforms and customizing them accordingly,
• To make analyses with statistical data to ensure effective use of platforms,
• Realization of advertising and marketing activities,
• Fulfilling legal and contractual obligations, especially the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts, the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet, and the Protection of Personal Data Law,
• Ensure the security of users and DATA CONTROLLER.
2. To Whom and For What Purposes Cookies Can Be Transferred
3. Cookies On our Website
Necessary cookies, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies can be used on platforms according to their intended use. These cookies are necessary for the management and operation of DATA CONTROLLER platforms.
|Mandatory Cookies||Mandatory cookies are cookies that are necessary for the website to work and be used as intended. If mandatory cookies are blocked, some parts of the website will not work. These cookies allow to improve security, save searches, log in or similar functions and are not used for marketing purposes.|
|Performance Cookies||Performance cookies help improve the website. They collect information such as how long and how the site is used in order to improve the user experience and allow users to customize the site content for them, based on the preferences of the users. It is possible to prevent the use of these cookies.|
|Advertising/Marketing Cookies||Advertising cookies are used to present appropriate content and advertisements to users according to their interests. By matching the information obtained through cookies with other data belonging to the same person, It is possible to prevent the use of these cookies.|
|Session Cookies||The session cookie expires when the browser is closed. These cookies enable the website to recognize the user’s movements as long as the browser is used. It can also be used for security purposes when the user logs into internet banking or web mail. These cookies are used until the end of the session, after which they are not stored on the device.|
|Permanent Cookies||Permanent cookies are stored on the device for a long time. It is used to remind the user’s preferences on the site. These cookies remain on the hard disk of the user’s device for an extended period of time or indefinitely until they are deleted by the user. The length between the time these cookies are placed on the device and the expiration time of the cookie is determined by the website owner. Users can delete these cookies.|
|Cookie Name||Cookie Type||Cookie Lifetime|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Session Cookies||1 Day|
|1P_JAR||Advertising/Marketing Cookies||30 Day|
|_clsk||Session Cookie||1 Day|
|ajs_anonymous_id||Performance Cookies||365 Day|
4. Rejection of Cookies and Revocation of Accepted Cookies
Detailed information on customizing Cookies for different browsers can be found at the links below.